How to report a bug
Thank you for looking at the list of issues current and solved. We are constantly working to better our service, which is why we highly value your bug submissions. In addition to the general forum guidelines, please read the following guidelines for bug submission.
Provide as much information as possible, including:
- A brief description of the issue
- If the issue is inside of a game, please provide the title of the game
- The browser you were using to access the service (ex. Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc). This can usually be found in Menu > About in your browser
- Any error messages that occurred
- An image that shows the issue, if appropriate
- If a security-related or financial-related issue arises, then please do not submit a bug, and instead email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not post personal information such as your name, email, password, or browser cookie values
- Search this category for similar bug reports. If you find one that is related, you can add any information to that topic that you think may help
[ALT + Print Screen] will copy a picture of your current application into the paste buffer, which you can then paste into paint, use paint to remove sensitive information, then save as an image (.png is recommended)
Description: Most of the text is not displaying correctly on the website.
Browser: Chrome Version 72.0.3626.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)