I'm so happy to see a post here!
I have added some space below the game screen. That's a nice added touch, and was definitely needed.
Haha, I understand exactly what you mean with the "to <verb>" form during word search -- it is kind of a weird. Having the full phrase hidden in the grid is technically correct, but it's not very intuitive. I'll consider getting rid of the "to " part and keeping the root, but only when hiding English verbs. If using English as the hint, then it will still have the "to " part. I've made a note in my project planner.
The way that I solved the I/Mi issue in word search is to not use any words that have a single character as the phrase/translation. One cannot logically play word search when looking for a single letter as there will be many false matches, so this seemed to be the best solution to me.
Thank you for these points, they help so much. I'm always open to improvement.